Below are the taping results from the NXT TV tapings which were filmed on Wednesday night in Winter Park, FL at Full Sail University. The results are courtesy of UPROXX.
Please note: The headings are a rough guide to what episodes will feature and some of it was filmed out of sequence so is subject to change.
October 24 Episode
1. EC3 defeated Adam Cole. EC3 interrupted an Undisputed Era promo, leading to a match. Also, EC3 has a new fur entrance jacket, if you’re interested. After the match, UE attacked EC3’s leg with a steel chair.
2. Mia Yim defeated Aliyah.
3. Kassius Ohno defeated enhancement talent Justin Xavier. After the match, Nikki Cross showed up to laugh at Ohno, then left, which makes sense.
– William Regal attempted to make an announcement about who would face Tommaso Ciampa for the NXT Championship at NXT TakeOver War Games, but was interrupted by Ciampa. They were interrupted by Velveteen Dream, and THEY were interrupted by Lars Sullivan. Lars choked Dream, Nikki Cross ran out to yell “He’s coming,” and Aleister Black appeared out of the crowd to attack Lars. Then Johnny Gargano showed up and superkicked Black. Gargano put up his hood, insinuating that he was the one who attacked Black.
October 31 Episode
1. The Street Profits defeated The Mighty.
2. Nikki Cross defeated Mercedes Martinez. After the match, Candice LeRae showed up to confront Cross, and ended up confronting Aleister Black as well.
3. Matt Riddle defeated Luke Menzies. This was Riddle’s NXT TV debut.
4. Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch defeated Humberto Carrillo and Raul Mendoza in what was said to be a quick match.
– The Undisputed Era got into a brawl with Ricochet and War Raiders outside of the building, and the fight found its way inside. Pete Dunne joined in, and eventually William Regal announced that this year’s War Games match would be 4-on-4: Dunne, Ricochet, and War Raiders vs. Undisputed Era.
1. Heavy Machinery defeated The Forgotten Sons Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake.
2. Dakota Kai defeated Taynara Conti.
3. Bianca Belair defeated Mia Yim. She never needed you at all. [dancing intensifies]
4. Lacey Evans defeated Karissa Rivers. Presumably with the Women’s Right.
5. Kyle O’Reilly defeated Hanson. This match was to determine which team would get the advantage in the War Games match (note: heels always get the advantage). O’Reilly won after lots of interference from both teams.
6. Lars Sullivan defeated The Velveteen Dream. Tommaso Ciampa interfered, causing a distraction and giving Sullivan the win. Ciampa attacked Dream after the match, but Dream rallied back, and the two were separated by referees.