John Cena reportedly had the chance to veto anything he didn't like, in the planned wedding between him and Nikki Bella, which was supposed to occur yesterday.
In an interview from July, Cena said how whilst Nikki was the one who was planning the wedding, he had the final say on things.
He said: "I am like the last checkpoint. So, let’s say, décor will be chosen. And then I’ll be given three options but be nudged to like number two. I will politely agree to number two, but I am very much actively a part of the process.”
A report, compiled by People Magazine, has revealed new details on the attempted marriage between the former World Champion and former Divas Champion:
- Nikki told People she wanted to wear "something very classy, like classic and sexy"
- Nikki's dress would have been a Marchesa.
- Brie Bella would have been her sister's Maid of Honor.
- John had no interest in a bachelor party.
- Nikki's bachelorette party happened in March, and was a nine-day event in Paris.
The two were supposed to marry on May 5, but broke up last month.
The breakup of their relationship will reportedly be covered in the next season of Total Bellas.