- The following will on tonight's WWE NXT episode which was taped from Center Stage in Atlanta:
- Shayna Baszler vs. Dakota Kai
- Lars Sullivan vs. Lio Rush
- NXT Tag Team Champions Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish defend against SAnitY
- NXT Champion Andrade "Cien" Almas vs. Kassius Ohno in a non-title match
- On Monday's episode of Raw, The Miztourage attacked Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns & Jason Jordan.Dave Meltzer noted on the latest episode of of Wrestling Observer Radio that this was done to set up a match between Rollins, Reigns & Jordan vs. The Miztourage on next week’s show.
- WWE & Astro announced today that will extend agreement to continue airing WWE programming for the 17th consecuative year. Below is the official press release:
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia & STAMFORD, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– WWE (NYSE:WWE) and Astro Malaysia Holdings Berhad (Astro), a Malaysian and ASEAN digital-first media and lifestyle company, will extend their partnership into its 17th year with a new agreement to continue airing WWE programming, including flagship programs Raw® and SmackDown®. Astro will also continue offering WWE Network as a premium channel, which includes all WWE special events such as WrestleMania®, SummerSlam®, Survivor Series® and Royal Rumble®.
“Astro has been a long-time valued partner, sharing our vision for engaging and entertaining our fans,” said Michelle Wilson, WWE Chief Revenue & Marketing Officer. “Their commitment to WWE allows us to continue showcasing our unique blend of action-packed, family friendly entertainment across Malaysia.”
“Astro is entertaining Malaysian WWE fans with 24/7, non-stop WWE action and on-demand content in HD on big-screen TVs, and on mobile devices via Astro Go,” said Lee Choong Khay, Astro Vice President of Sports Business. “The response from the passionate fanbase has been tremendous, with nearly five million viewers in 2017 alone and we hope to serve more fans in years to come.”
Astro’s SuperSport channels 1 – 4 will air Raw, SmackDown, NXT®, Afterburn®, Bottomline®, This Week®and Main Event®, with additional airings on Astro’s Arena sports channel.
WWE Network is a premium à la carte channel available exclusively in Malaysia on Astro TV and Astro GO. Subscribers can watch all WWE special events live and on-demand, with 24/7 programming featuring groundbreaking original series, reality shows, documentaries and classic matches. For more information, please visit www.astro.com.my.