WWE has cancelled their upcoming New Zealand tour which was to host a show on Dec 5 in Auckland and Dec. 6 in Wellington as part of NXT’s upcoming tour of Oceania.
WWE has also moved two Australian dates from later in the tour meaning the length will be shorter than first announced.
The tour now looks like this:
- December 3: Osaka, Japan, Edion Arena
- December 5: Perth, HBF Arena
- December 7: Canberra, AIS Arena
- December 8: Melbourne, Margaret Court Arena
- December 10: Newcastle, Newcastle Entertainment Centre
- December 11: Gold Coast, Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Center
- December 13: Sydney, Qudos Bank Arena
No reason has been given for the changes but full refunds can be obtained through the ticketing agency’s website.