Here are the quick results for tonight's edition of SmackDown Live:
- SmackDown Live kick-started things with a parking low brawl between Dolph Ziggler and Kevin Owens. It is quickly contained and resulted in Owens being told to leave the arena by Shane McMahon, and the canceling of the main event featuring Ziggler and Owens
- Shinsuke Nakamura and Finn Balor return to television in a singles match. Nakamura picks up the win, after delivering a Kinshasa to Balor
- Bayley and Nikki Cross sit down for the contract signing for the SmackDown Live Women’s Championship. Cross informs Bayley that she and Alexa Bliss will be Co-Champions after Sunday’s match
- Nikki Cross defeats Carmella in a singles match
- The Kabuki Warriors (Asuka and Kairi Sane) with Paige confront the Women’s Tag Team Champs, The IIconics about a title match, and that it will be coming very soon.
- The Tag Team Summit commences with verbal altercations between all three tag teams in this Sunday’s SmackDown Live Tag Team Championship Match (The New Day, Heavy Machinery, and Daniel Bryan and Rowen).
- Triple Threat Match between Xavier Woods, Otis, and Daniel Bryan. Otis picks up the victory after an impressive powerslam to Woods after Xavier attempted a top rope crossbody.
- Ember Moon is approached in catering by Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose. They issue a tag team challenge to Moon if she can find herself a partner, for next week’s SmackDown Live. Moon tells them that she can do it by herself if she does not find a partner.
- Another Ali vignette is shown. It is still pointing towards a “superhero” style character. He pushes the message of “There is no monster, no evil that he can’t stand against”.
- Cesaro is revealed as the knocker at Aleister Black’s door and will face him at Extreme Rules this Sunday.
- Shelton Benjamin delivers another odd interview, by only rolling his eyes around when he’s asked if “If it should have been Dolph Ziggler, instead of Kofi Kingston?”.
- Kofi Kingston cuts a promo against Sama Joe going into this weekend’s PPV.
- Roman Reigns and Dolph Ziggler square off in the main event. Elias, Drew McIntyre, and Shane McMahon attempt to disrupt the match, only for Kevin Owens to return through the crowd and deliver a Stunner to McMahon. Reigns picks up the victory after a spear to Ziggler.