The following are the results from last night's New Japan Pro Wrestling G1 Special event from the Cow Palace in San Francisco, California, courtesy of F4WOnline.com/The Wrestling Observer Newsletter:
1. Guerillas of Destiny, King Haku, Yujiro Takahashi and Chase Owens defeated Roppongi 3K, Rocky Romero, YOSHI-HASHI and Gedo
2. Tomohiro Ishii and Toru Yano defeated Minoru Suzuki and Zack Sabre Jr.
3. Adam "Hangman" Page and "The Villain" Marty Scurll defeated Hiroshi Tanahashi and KUSHIDA
4. Hirooki Goto defeated Jeff Cobb to retain the NEVER Openweight Championship
5. The Young Bucks defeated Seiya SANADA and EVIL to retain the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Titles
6. Kazuchika Okada and Will Ospreay defeated Tetsuya Naito and BUSHI
7. Hiromu Takahashi defeated Dragon Lee to retain the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
8. Juice Robinson defeated "Switchblade" Jay White to win the IWGP United States Championship
9. "The Cleaner" Kenny Omega defeated "The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes to retain the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship. After the match, the Tongan members of the Bullet Club (King Haku and his sons, Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa) betrayed the rest of the Bullet Club. It appeared as though Cody Rhodes was going to join the Tongans, but he attacked them, only to get taken out by the Tongans. It looks as though the majority of Bullet Club is still united, but King Haku, Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa have left the group.